Human Research Consultant Bronsonn
YOUR ROLE (0,6 – 0,8 fte)
As Research Consultant within office you will be part of a small team enthusiastic Human Researchers who are determined to uplift the relation between humans and organisations into the heart of our client’s business. Having a focus on human performance and through your passion for qualitive research, you will inspire HR manager and busines owners.
You will be responsible for performing function, fascination and organizational design analyses & consulting projects, based on interview and research data working closely with the other Human Researchers colleagues.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- At first your focus is on data analysis and full reporting: based on (interview) gathered research data you conduct analyses and co-design insightful reports that support our clients in their strategic decision-making process.
- You closely work with Senior Human Research Consultant who will directly coach and train you. You are in close contact with national as well as international customers to deliver high value content and services
- Depending upon your interest and evolution you will gradually be involved in the complete set-up, organization and execution of human research and change studies
- You build experience and gradually become responsible for complete methodologies (e.g. sampling, survey design etc.)
- You gain experience and knowledge in a broad range of Human Interest domains, both within the projects you are involved in, and within training
- In due time you will have the opportunity to be supported in developing commercial customer contacts, and over time develop and maintain a customer portfolio
- Master’s degree (e.g. HRM, Organisational Psychology, Sociology, HR BI & Research of Business Finance) with a solid HR knowledge and interest in Communication compensation and benefits are recommended
- A first experience with function analysis, organizational review or project management will give you a head start
- Proficient knowledge of English and Dutch (oral and written)
- Adequate skills in various areas of word processing, spreadsheets, presentation tools, databases and statistical packages (SPSS)
- Good oral, interviewing and written presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind
- Pioneer and team player,
- Result-oriented & proactive
- Systematic & organizational orientation
- Creative, humorous & fun to work with.